2nd Annual Quad Challenge this Saturday sponsored by Pagosa Nordic Club
- 10km skate ski or 5 km classic ski at the West Fork Nordic area
- 3 km run (Nordic Trail Head to Treasure Falls and back)
- 22km bike to town
- .5 km (10 full laps) swim at the Springs Resort.
Race solo or any make up of teams. Awards and prizes for winners and finishers. Registration is at the Pagosa Springs Chamber of Commerce at 7am. Due to the staging and transportation of racers, you will need to be prompt for registration.
Registration fee is $40/person
- 7:00am Registration @Chamber
- 7:45am Racer Orientation
- 8:00am Transport to Chain up area and West Fork
- 9:00am Quad Start at the West Fork 10km Skate Ski or 5km Classic X-C Ski
The WEST FORK Nordic Trail located 15 miles east of Pagosa Springs on Hwy 160.
This is a fun event to watch. You can watch the ski and run then drive to The Springs to see the finish at the pool.
Print Registration & Waiver Now